Monday, April 13, 2009

Second Page Google Image For "Cosmic"

I have tobacco stains on the tips of all my fingers. I hope they go away, with time.

I have devised a system of rarely running out of marijuana. I have two small pill bottles, each packed with anywhere from one sixteenth of an ounce to one eighth of an ounce of good weed. In the first of these bottles, labeled "CURRENT STASH" (in white-out), rests the cache of pot I'll be smoking on a regular basis. When I run out of that bottle, I put to buying more. In the meantime, I smoke from the additional pill bottle, labeled "EMERGENCY ONLY!" (alas, white-out again) until I buy more weed. I then restock "CS" and replace whatever I inhaled out of "EO". In this way, the only way I'll run out of pot is if I go five days without being able to buy it when I need it. Quite fail proof, really.

I hope my fingers' tobacco stains and time enjoy themselves when they go away together.

I had a powerful strange vision the other day. Actually... it was less a vision than flashes of fantasy imposed on what I was already seeing. I was listening to Brothers of a Feather, stoned, driving on a beautiful day up by South Lowell Road. Everywhere I looked, images snapped before me. If I saw a bridge, my mind's eye would to flash that same bridge, with two monks leading a pack mule over said bridge, in a different place and time. Stories like this, fleeting and vivid, would pass before me time and time again for about seven or eight minutes. It is only luck that I had the thought, at the time, to focus on these thoughts and conjurations and keep them in my heart. All of this, set to Driving Wheel... it was a spiritual experience. I don't know if what I saw was my future, a past life, songs I'll one day write or stories I'll tell. I just know that I saw them, and they meant something to me, and that fact alone reckons them worth noting on the old timeline.

I'm gonna get out of here as soon as humanly possible. I seem to have misplaced my funny.

1 comment:

  1. I got nicotine stains on my fingers/got a silver spoon on a chain/got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains

    ReplyDelete