Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Introducing...

3:20- Beautiful snow today cleansed the landscape. Classes canceled until 10:00 AM, optional after that. It's still coming down now, though the accumulation hovers between five and six inches, or so it seems. Bud and I went to some friends' place and watched the inauguration.

Bud- One of the three people excluding my brother that I would consider my best friends. Known him since fourth grade, and we've been pretty close ever since. Late high school carried over to college, and we've lived together for the past one and a half years. Hardly ever smokes pot, is rarely not down to drink.

And then there's me, Text Radio. I'm the writer. The character. I am who I write about and from. No bio, just piece it together as we go along.

9:42 PM- School delayed until ten tomorrow morning, so no effect on me. First class is at 1:30.

Smoked herb a few times today, including about thirty minutes ago.

Probably going out sledding to this meta-hill that Bud discovered today- I'll start drinking soon. Probably light up before I go, too.

God, I love college.

1/21/09, 12:55 AM- Got back from moonlight sledding an hour or so ago. The hills were steep, and we took the Kia out to some NC State-owned land and rode the packed ice again and again until our calves burned from the ascent. The entire Raleigh skyline, made all the more brilliant by the blue-gleaming snow, was visible from the top of these hills, and stayed in radiant view all the way to the valley. Picturesque, if I ever saw it in the state capital. Dangerous, tree-dodging, ice eating fun at unreasonable hours- these are the nights of victory.

Smoked a joint, mainly pot, while discussing video games with Bud, our roommate TPT, and TPT's lady, Boozehound.

That seems to be the day, and the night, and now the morning.

We'll be seein' ya,

- Text Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment