Saturday, January 17, 2009

Right Now In Raleigh

Avett Brothers and KILLER pot.

Please, allow me to introduce myself. I'm running a blog here with no real thread to tie it together, other than the fact that I will author all of the posts.

The last two entries were from a text-file journal that I wrote in the past week. This post, as can be noted in the title, is being written live, not copied and pasted. I hope that clears that up. Let us never speak of it again.

Hey! It's 4:20. Bowl rip, motherfucker.

That's some very good pot. Wish I could show you pictures. Hell, wish I could smoke with you.

That kind of explains why this blog exists.

I'm a huge fan of music. I work in the music industry, though I won't tell you where. I will be writing about music, stoned, with great frequency on this blog. Look for that.

I'm in college. That has it's moments. I'll let you know how that turns out.

I drink, constantly. I will offer up beer reviews from time to time. Liquor, too. Wine, unlikely.

Song lyrics that I scribble down in fifteen minutes during class and transcribe here? You can't prove it won't happen.

Movie reviews? I just saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button the other evening, and it was phenomenally mediocre. A grand bore. So, yeah, look for movies.

Religion? Politics? Ragnarok? Probably not. Well, at least not religion or politics. Ragnarok, likely.

General musings? For no real reason, and with no certain point? Sure, I'll try some fiction.

You get the idea. I'll try to be funny, and hopefully succeed with some consistency.

We'll be seein' ya,

- Text Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment